Come and join us in the beautiful Point Richards Flora and Fauna Reserve in Portarlington for an Open Day, supported by the Victorian Government’s Community Volunteer Action Grant program.
See what the reserve has to offer during talks and a guided walk, meet the Friends of Point Richards volunteers, learn about common weeds and indigenous species found in the reserve and help to remove them and make a native bee/pollinator hotel to take home with you!
- Meet at the Point Richards Rd entrance to the Point Richards Flora and Fauna Reserve (opposite 167 Point Richards Road Portarlington).
- Wadawurrung Welcome to Country is scheduled for 10am followed by other introductions and information about the reserve. The guided walk commences at 11am, all other information will be on display at the picnic area.
- Events are suitable for all ages.
- Events may be rescheduled at the last minute due to weather conditions.
- Please be SunSmart (hat and sunscreen), bring drinking water, and wear sturdy closed-toe shoes.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'Pt. Richards Open Day' in your message.